The AYLS Pitching Club is a space that aims to offer to our participants the opportunity to present their project ideas, promote them within the AYLS network, and apply their business skills and creative thinking to develop a social enterprise idea that has the ability to change the lives of people in Africa. The Pitching Club is more than just a competition.
Here are some of the benefits of being involved:
• Being in contact with expert and influential leader, from different fields and backgrounds,
• Learning from our social enterprise experts and practitioners, who will share thoughts on their experience from working in social enterprises;
• Attending exclusive workshops on business development and entrepreneurship;
• Developing a set of business-planning skills;
• Being in the running for prizes.
PS: Only participants who applied to attend the Summit are eligible to participate in the Pitching Club Competition